Version: Version 2.0
Date of Last update: June 3, 2020
- clause 2: updates to the type of information we may collect, from time to time, including:
- phone numbers (in addition to and other than mobile numbers);
- age range;
- information sent bilaterally;
- location information;
- activity, technical and device information; and
- social security numbers.
- clause 4: updates to let you know that:
- other members of the VGW Group may also access your information;
- we may use your information to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations; and
- we do not use automated decision-making processes within the meaning of European data protection laws.
- clause 5: a new section explaining the personal data we collect via technology;
- clause 6: a new section explaining your data privacy rights;
- clause 9.4: a new section on the use of an API provided by Google Maps in order to allow you to have access to an address auto-complete function on our Website;
- clause 9.5: a new section relating to how we use your image to assist us in verifying your identity; and
- clause 10.2: a new section on privacy rights applicable to Californian residents.