Responsible Social Gaming Policy
VGW Luckyland, Inc. is committed to endorsing responsible social gaming as a policy of customer care and social responsibility.
We believe it is our responsibility to you, our customers, to ensure that you enjoy your experience on our platform, while remaining fully aware of possible social and financial harms caused by addiction to computer gaming.
To ensure that you continue to enjoy safe and manageable play, we fully support responsible social gaming and have put measures in place to assist you.
- Maintaining Control
Computer games should be treated as a fun pastime, and not as means to escape reality. In order to maintain control of your gaming habits we remind you to always consider the following points:
- Playing computer games should be done in moderation and undertaken as a form of leisure, not as a way to avoid your problems or a way to earn income.
- Keep track of the time and monitor the amount of money you spend in the game.
- Should you require some time out, you can take a break from playing at any time by following the steps in section 4 below.
2. Do you have a problem?
If you are concerned that playing computer games has had a negative impact on your life or someone else’s consider the following questions:
- Does playing prevent you from attending work, university or college?
- Do you play to pass time or to escape boredom?
- Do you play alone for long periods of time?
- Have others ever criticised you for playing too much?
- Have you lost interest in family, friends or hobbies due to the amount of time you spend playing?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of time or money you spend playing computer games?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed in order to play computer games?
- Are you reluctant to spend “computer game money” on anything else?
- Do you play until you have no credits in your account on every occasion?
- After losing all credits, do you feel that you must play again as soon as possible?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to play computer games?
- Do computer games make you depressed or even suicidal?
The more questions that you answer “yes” to, the more likely it is that you are having difficulties with your gaming. To speak with someone who can give you advice and support, please contact the Support Organisation referred to in section 3.
3. Support Organization
Should you wish to access help and support services for people who have been adversely affected by gaming, we advise you to get in touch with the CGAA using the following email address: email@example.com
Important: Please note that the CGAA is an independent problem gaming support service and is NOT in any way affiliated with [insert Global Poker/Chumba Casino]. The CGAA does NOT provide customer support or dispute resolution services. Should you wish to discuss any matter or complaint related to your account, you can do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Take and break or Stop Playing
If you feel that your computer gaming has become problematic, you have the ability to deactivate your Luckyland Slots account by sending an email to email@example.com requesting that your account be paused for responsible gaming reasons. Once your request is received and processed by our Customer Service department, your processed request will block your access to Luckyland Slots until you notify us otherwise by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have received your request to deactivate your account, we will only be able to reinstate access 7 days after your original request.
Should you decide to self-exclude from Luckyland Slots we strongly recommend that you also deactivate your accounts with other game platforms you have an account with.
We will endeavour to apply your request as soon as practically possible, however, please note that this process takes a reasonable working period to implement. We will not consider this period as having commenced until it has been fully implemented and communicated to you. If after this you find that you can still access the Luckyland Slots platform, it is your responsibility to contact us immediately to inform us.
During a self-exclusion period, you will not have any access to the Luckyland Slots platform. If you require access to your account information during the deactivation period, you will need to email Customer Service at email@example.com.
During a deactivation period we will always do all we can to detect and close any new duplicate accounts that you may open.
We also suggest that if you use social media channels, you should take steps to ensure that you don’t receive our news or updates. We recommend that, during a deactivation period, you seek additional support and advice from the Support Organisation set out in section 3 above.
Player Protection Policy
- Protection of Minors
With the internet so readily accessible via mobile devices and in homes around the world, responsible social gaming relies heavily on parental control and supervision. In order to ensure child safety on the internet, we encourage our customers to make use of filtering software to prevent minors from accessing inappropriate online material.
2. Tips for parents
We offer the following tips for parents:
- Keep your Username(s) and Password(s) safe.
- Do not leave your computer or device unattended when logged in to your account.
- Do not allow persons who are not over 18 years of age or such higher minimum legal age of majority as stipulated in the jurisdiction of your residence to participate in any restricted activity online meant for adults (+18 years).
- Keep your credit/debit cards and other financial account details out of reach of children.
- Do not save passwords on your computer or device. Write them down and keep them in a safe place, away from minors.
- Do not use the “Remember Me” feature in a shared computer or device, especially if you share it with children.
- Educate your children about the illegality and the potential damage caused by underage social gaming.
- Take particular care regarding the use by minors of all electronic and mobile devices.
- Make use of filtering software to prevent your children from accessing inappropriate material online.
If you share your mobile phone, tablet, laptop or computer with friends or family who are under the legal age to participate in online social gaming, we recommend that you restrict their access to our platform by using one of the below services:
- Netnanny.com - filtering software that protects children from inappropriate web content.
- Cybersitter.com - filtering software which allows parents to add their own sites to block.
Other Important Tips:
Make sure that the decision to play on our platform is your own personal choice.
We suggest that you don’t play on our platform if:
- it interferes with your daily responsibilities;
- you are being treated or are in recovery for a dependency;
- you are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance; or
- your primary purpose is to pay your debts with potential prizes.
- Rules of Play
Should you ever suspect that a customer is colluding with another customer or cheating in any way, please notify Luckyland Slots immediately by contacting Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Customer Services and Customer Complaints
- Customer Service
If you would like to contact Customer Service or have a complaint regarding our services, you may contact us at any time by:
- selecting the “Support” link on the platform and filling in the “Submit a Request” form (Request Support Feature); or
- emailing email@example.com.
2. Submission of Complaint
Customer complaints/claims of any nature must be submitted within 3 months of the issue occurring.
3. Information which Must be Included in any Written Communication
To protect your privacy, all email communications between you and us should be carried out using the email address that you have registered against your customer account. Failure to do so may result in our response being delayed.
The following information must be included in any written communication with us (including a complaint):
- your username;
- your first name and surname, as registered on your customer account;
- a detailed explanation of the enquiry/complaint/claim; and
- any specific dates and times associated with the enquiry/complaint/claim (if applicable).
Please note that any failure to submit written communication with the information outlined above may result in a delay in our ability to identify and respond to your complaint/claim in a timely manner. Upon receipt, we will endeavor to reply to your communication within 48 hours. Further, best efforts will be made to resolve any reported matter promptly and, at a maximum, within 1 month. If for some reason you are not satisfied with the resolution of your complaint/claim, refer to clause 12 in the $weeps Rules).